Friday’s Great Expectations 2/24/23

Friday, February 24, 2023

 


Heading into this weekend feels an awful lot like my days off over the holidays when I set this reading challenge for myself. Over the holidays, I wanted to see if I could read 11 books in 11 days. I ended up reading 7:

You’ll notice two editions of the Once Upon a Bookclub advent calendar books. I ordered this year’s version, and when it arrived, they had sent last year’s package. I reached out to them, and they kindly let me keep last year’s and rushed this year’s out to me, so that I was able to enjoy both. 

Even though I didn’t hit my target, I was pleased with the results. 

Planning for this weekend’s storm:

TBR:     Finish Diamond in the Desert - Karen Gilleland
            Finish The Investigator - John Sanford
            Start Post After Post-Morten - E.C.R. Lorca

Do:     Go to the grocery store
            Make a big chocolate cake

Watch: Season 2 W1A

What You Should be Reading © . Design by Berenica Designs.